Work as a Project Manager at Immfly Barcelona!
Are you well-organized, friendly and looking to be part of an amazing multicultural team? Great! We are in search of a motivated Project Manager to lead 360º projects to end by leveraging multiple skill sets.
Immfly Project Manager for Customer Success in Barcelona
Welcome to the award-winning provider of Onboard Connected Digital Services headquartered in Barcelona. Immfly’s innovative platform harnesses aircraft capabilities to deliver a competitive advantage, enabling airlines to dynamically broadcast media at unrivalled streaming speeds, directly on 65 million passenger devices across Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
Play your part in an innovative company that provides next-generation in-flight entertainment. Join the Customer Success team and lead the onboarding stage of all new clients installations.
Your mission is to plan and follow up on all deliverables of the project: legal, hardware installation and software with the objective of ensuring clarity, timely completion and client satisfaction at all times.
This is your new job in Barcelona if
- You are proficient in Spanish and fluent in English (from B2 level )
- You have more than 3 years of relevant experience in formal project or account management roles, ideally working within a similar industry
- You are good in communications and you hold first class interpersonal skills
- You like working closely with other teams, departments and professionals of all organizational levels
- You are excellent at establishing working relationships based on trust
- You are fluent with Excel and Google docs and you have a curiosity on the technical side
- You are open to learn
- You pay attention to details
- You have great time and stakeholder management in order to keep the projects on track
- You have a passion for the travel industry and entertainment
- You are able to start working for the project by the end of October
Your day to day at work
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Be an expert in the Immfly platform and all the product features
- Coordinate with other departments to make sure that everything is on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Organize and assist to the Initial Technical Coordination Meeting (ITCM) at the beginning of the project to align all stakeholders, timings and objectives
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables
- Manage customer satisfaction within the project transition period
- Conduct post-project evaluation, identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Collaborate with Product, Content, Operations and other departments as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
Keywords of Immfly Project Manager
- Competitive remuneration based on skills and experience
- Permanent contract and Full-time position (Monday-Friday, 9.00 am to 06.00 pm)
- Flexible working hours
- Free water, coffee, and fruit at the office
- Cross-cultural experience (12+ different nationalities currently at Immfly)
If it sounds like you, apply now with the click of a button and start your career at a global disrupted brand with this job offer.