UX/UI Designer for Immfly Barcelona (Spanish+English)
Do you have experience building user journeys and you really love developing human-centred designs? Great! We’ve an exciting job opportunity for you. We're looking for a motivated UX/UI Designer for Immfly, the worldwide leader of onboard digital platforms. Sounds interesting? If your answer is ‘yes’ and you are happy to join a multicultural team based in Barcelona, keep on reading and apply!
Spanish+English-speaking UX/UI Designer at Immfly Barcelona
Welcome to the award-winning provider of Onboard Connected Digital Services headquartered in Barcelona. Immfly’s innovative platform harnesses aircraft capabilities to deliver a competitive advantage, enabling airlines to dynamically broadcast media at unrivalled streaming speeds, directly on 65 million passenger devices across Europe, Asia, and the Americas. Immfly encourages the creation of new revenue streams through sponsorship and e-commerce strategies linked to in-flight entertainment.
Play your part in a disrupted company that provides next-generation in-flight digital services. Working on user journeys, you will create user experiences that help airlines to strengthen their customer satisfaction. This is your chance to shape the future of onboard entertainment!
Together with your colleagues at the growing Product Team, you will use agile methodologies and modern design tools to deliver incremental value through new releases of digital solutions on every cycle.
This is your new job in Barcelona if
- You are proficient in Spanish and fluent in English (from C1 level)
- You have more than 3 years of experience delivering UX perfect designs while following a consistent design system and style guides
- You have in-depth knowledge of site design, UX & UI, and interactive tools
- You are familiar with the technical needs of your designs and technical aspects such as HTML5, CSS, JS
- You have great communications skills and you have the ability to work closely and effectively with developers
- You are comfortable receiving feedback and you are open to learn new tools
- You are used to working remotely in an international atmosphere
- You have the ability to pick up work in a fast paced environment
- You pay attention to details
- You are interested in the travelling industry
- You are able to start working soon for the project
Your day to day at work
- Build innovative and relevant digital experiences for users
- Develop user journeys managing the whole design process, from understanding the needs and the user to defining the UX experience and materializing it on the user interface design
- Design user journey maps, interaction flows, wireframes and running usability tests
- Create designs with prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Invision, Zeplin, Figma
- Work with a wildly talented and enthusiastic team, focusing in complex design challenges
- Collaborate with developers and Product Owner ensuring clarity, timely completion and client satisfaction at all times
- Improve the design of the platform and its features, review progress
- Learn new skills and improve continuously
- Keep up with the latest technologies
- Use analytics data and research to understand user behaviours and inform design changes
Keywords of Immfly UX/UI Designer
- Mobile first focus
- Agile mindset
- Competitive remuneration based on skills and experience + plus flexible remuneration options.
- Permanent contract and Full-time position (8 hours/day)
- Flexible working hours
- Free water, coffee, and fruit at the office
- Cross-cultural experience (12+ different nationalities currently at Immfly)
If it feels like your dream job, we want to hear from you. Apply now and start your career at a global brand with the click of a button!Apply Now