If you are in sunny Barcelona and you have a passion for sports and outdoor activities, this is the job for you #wearehiring We offer you an exciting position where the action is: join a team of adventurous people from several nationalities.
German-speaking Customer Care Representative
We are looking for people with a free and sports-oriented spirit with a strong customer service mindset. You will provide first class client satisfaction at all times by taking necessary steps to assist and support customers in your native language.
We want to inspire your passion for Barcelona lifestyle and Mediterranean culture with this job offer. If you are looking for a motivational position and to join an international team, read on!
This is your new job in Barcelona if
- You have native level German and you are fluent in English (spoken and written)
- You have excellent active listening skills
- You are a supportive person and you have an interest in providing quality customer service
- You are open to learn all about customer care strategies and understanding of Company’s products
- You are outgoing and charming
- You have a “customer satisfaction” mind set
- You are able to work 39 hours per week
Your day to day at work
- Handle incoming customer contacts via telephone, e-mail, chat or other channels
- Create and register tickets into the system
- Make outbound contacts to consumers via telephone and email in response to generated issues by following up with additional information
- Update tickets in accordance with proper logging procedures
- Ensure correct presentation of the client's corporate and brand images in all interactions
- Provide proactive feedback to team leaders regarding new solutions, potential escalations or service issues in order to find solutions
- Improve knowledge database and updating evolving procedures
Keywords to success
- Team player
- Open minded
- Full-time position, with no weekend or night shift: working hours are 10:00 – 19:00 (with an hour lunch break)
- Long-term contract
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Internal Development Program
- Networking with our partners
- International atmosphere
Take this one in a lifetime opportunity for professional and personal development in Barcelona. True career opportunities are waiting for #cityjobbers willing to make a move to a dynamic, young and multicultural team.