Technical Solutions Consultant with French wanted in Barcelona!
If you have a passion for technology and you like helping others with their technical issues, this is your chance to play for global brand #wearehiring We offer you an exciting position with great work environment and career opportunities in sunny Barcelona.
Welcome to a well-known American corporation which provides smart home products including thermostats, smoke detectors, and security systems including smart doorbells and smart locks.
As a French-speaking Technical Solutions Consultant, you will be supporting customers to resolve frontline inquiries like pre-sales, order management and technical issues through email and phone support, as well as chat potentially.
Develop your own technical skills and enjoy working in a multicultural and dynamic environment. Join an international team of open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are customer orientated. You will be given the chance to forge a career abroad, working in your native language for a growing company based in the center of sunny Barcelona.
This is your new job in Barcelona if
- You have native level of French and you are fluent in English
- You have excellent communication skills and ability to communicate technical issues in non-technical terms
- You are people oriented
- You are open to learn new hardware & software technical specifications
- You have good time management, organizational, and prioritization skills
- You have the ability to improvise and adapt to any situation, operating in high pressure contexts
- You are self-confident
- You are able to work 39 hours per week (Rotating shift: 14:00 -23:00 Monday-Friday; Saturday and Sunday from 09:00 -18:00)
***Some understanding of wireless networks (setting up wireless networks, troubleshooting, different operating systems) is a plus
Your day to day at work
– Handle basic troubleshooting issues via the telephone and email, addressing both hardware and software related issues
– Effectively communicate sales and technical information with customers
– Provide a path to resolving technical issues
– Report and escalate new customer issues
– Ensure excellent customer satisfaction
– Manage an individual ticket queue
Keywords to success
- Problem solver
- Great teammate
- Long term contract and full-time position
- Competitive salary + bonus: 17.500 Euros gross year + 1.800 Euros Variable Bonus
- Excellent training and mentoring
- Possibility to grow within the company
- Relocation package for #cityjobbers living abroad includes: airport pickup and administrative support for your integration in Spain, subsequent reimbursement of flight costs, free annual flight home and accommodation in a room in a company apartment in Barcelona.
If you are the perfect fit, we want to hear from you! Join our exciting and successful team to enter the IT world with one click.Apply Now