Project Manager (avionics)
● Based: Barcelona
● Team: Operations
● Reporting: to COO
IMMFLY is an award-winning provider of Connected Digital Services and Best in Class IFE.
Our digital services harness connected aircraft capabilities to deliver competitive advantages. Immfly's digital services focus on reducing operational costs, increasing revenue opportunities and intelligently applying data strategies to the emerging fully connected journey.
Immfly's IFE platform enables airlines to dynamically broadcast premium entertainment content, channels, and services, including Video On Demand, at unrivalled streaming speeds, directly on passenger's personal devices. The platform is available to all aircraft regardless of onboard internet connectivity. With proprietary ancillary tools and active NPS monitoring, Immfly leads industry expertise in the use of onboard digital services to generate positive financial results and boost customer satisfaction. To date, Immfly remains the only company to have delivered profitable IFE.
Immfly is headquartered in Barcelona with global offices serving full service, low cost, and regional airlines worldwide, with a reach of over 65 million passengers. Immfly's services cover +300 destinations across Europe, Asia, N & S America.
We are in search of a talented Project Manager to integrate Operation team and support new integration but also supporting existing Program and clients who also need continuous adaptation to follow new regulations or growth of initial project scope.
Management of Integration Activities (new program)
● Identify purchasing requisitions
● Identify the program requirement for procurement and shipping
● Ensure consistent and proper business processes are followed in accordance with departmental procedures and company policy.
● Coordinate third party suppliers (DOA, POA, HW providers …) to complete program requirements.
● Coordinate with Support Manager to ensure on-time delivery and setup of technical parts.
● Coordinate closely with Biz Dev & Client team to monitor and provide a status on the customer’s equipment orders and deliveries, and the overall program status with the third party suppliers, aircraft OEMs, and customers ensuring overall program requirements are met.
● Identify all potential delivery delays and notification of COO on critical delays.
● Work closely with DOA for drawing support and drawing change requirements, responding to those changes impacting parts and schedules.
Customer Requirements/Program Support
● Develop and maintain program plans that identify work scope, schedules, milestones, in cooperation with the Client and Support team.
● Act as a communications focal point to the airline customers, third party suppliers and/or OEM as required.
● Ensure that certification and technical data requirements are defined and coordinated.
● Maintain superb communications between Immfly and customers by regular follow-up status reviews and correspondence.
● Project Management experience. Certifications like PMP, Prince2 or other relevant ones
● Demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver effectively presentations, analyze and interpret customer requirements, plan and monitor effectively, and function as a champion for customer satisfaction while managing program performance to meet the needs of the company.
● Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple programs and issues.
● Strong time management skills and ability to work through issues.
● Ability to prioritize daily workload in support of program needs.
● Possess excellent communication and presentation skills combined with the ability to effectively interact with customers and a diverse range of internal organizations.
● Ability to work well with people under pressure including people from diverse cultural backgrounds and nationalities.
● Outgoing, self-motivated, well organized and detailed oriented.
● Uses skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of aircraft maintenance practices, company policies and procedures.
● Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of variable factors.
● Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
● Fluent in written and spoken English, Spanish is a plus.
Nice to have:
● Aeronautical Technical Engineer, or Degree in Aeronautical Engineering.
● LINUX skills are a plus.
– Type of contract: Permanent
– Working hours: 8 hours/day (flexible work schedule)
Package: Competitive salary based on skills and experience.