Product Marketing Specialist with English in Barcelona
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to support a sales team while also working closely with VPs and founders? Do you speak English? If you have excellent communication, organization and business skills, this can be your dream job in Barcelona. At our e-recruitment agency we are in search of a Product Marketing Specialist. Read on and apply!
Immfly is a new entertainment, retail and communication platform for the inflight experience. Focused on the European domestic flights market, Immfly offers wireless content to passengers through their Personal Electronic Devices. They are committed to connecting the global marketplace in a seamless door-to-door travel experience, making it richer, through the application of technology and new innovations.
Integrated in the Marketing Team, PMS supports the Sales team while also working closely with VPs and Founders. He/she gets insights, inputs, and updates on customers from Partner Success and products from Product Management that are used as raw material to work on.
In addition to generating inbound leads, PMS initiatives enable the Sales team to close ongoing sales faster and better. PMS understands the product feature set and its benefits and clearly articulates the value proposition delivered through compelling deliverables such as messaging, marketing collateral, sales materials, and thought leadership content. Using outstanding written and oral communication skills, they tell the market and company the compelling story of the product.
Special attention is given to understanding sales challenges and helping to come up with marketing material to overcome the difficulties sales reps face with prospects. Finally, PMM also contributes, through good Product marketing, general PR, press relationship, etc to boost Immfly’s brand positioning and awareness.
- Create and distill the strategic messaging that encapsulates our value proposition to shape and inspire the world’s perception of the company.
- Create and also maintain core communications documentation and guidance such as branding, strategy, tone-of-voice, templates, press pack, image and video guidelines, boilerplate copy amongst others.
- Develop specific product positioning and messaging that differentiates the product in the market. Be obsessively up to date on ongoing sales, product, market and competition.
- Own, maintain and evolve the corporate outlets (e.g., company website, LinkedIn profile, etc) to serve as a valuable sales tool.
- Develop material and tools such as whitepapers and ROI calculators (among others) to act as inbound magnets.
- Manage company presence and ongoing activity in social media with great focus on LinkedIn.
- Define and execute a publishing strategy of articles, posts, and newsletters to build brand value, influence sales, and stimulate inbound.
- Generate press releases and newsworthy content.
- Build and manage the relationship with the press and other PR stakeholders to ensure maximum coverage of Immfly developments and achievements.
- Understand the purchasing process of products and support our sales efforts by developing collaterals for all stages of the sales cycle such as presentations, infographics, sales documentation, battle cards, etc
- Be aware of the status of the pipeline and challenges sales reps face in order to produce or adapt specific content that influences sales.
- Transform product info and insights from the product department into actionable sales material.
- Generate customer success stories in collaboration with the Partner Success department.
- Constantly repurpose material to maintain a relevant brand presence with consistent messaging.
- Define and execute strategies to maximize ROI from speaking opportunities and event participation, either external (example conferences) or internal (example webinars).
- Almost 5 years of experience in marketing
- Experience preparing presentations, newsletters, networking materials is a must.
- Deep knowledge of LinkedIn and social media
- Be aware of the new trends of social selling, inbound marketing.
- English (Proficiency) and Spanish level.
- Excellent in communication, organization, and business vision.
- Experience in the technology industry will be an advantage.
Expected: Product Marketing Manager, Marketing Director
- Immediate incorporation
- Compensation according to experience and internal evolution
- Flexible retribution plan that allows you to choose between different options, according to your needs and preferences (health insurance, meal ticket, transport ticket, childcare voucher)
- Learning programs
- An international environment with a young and dynamic team
- Smart work (Agile, lean management methodology)
- Free snacks, fruit, coffee and water
- Permanent and full-time contract
- Working hours: 8 hours/day (flexible work schedule)
- Flexible check-in time | 7 AM - 10 AM
- End of working day | 4 PM - 7 PM
- Fridays (intensive workday - optional) | 7/8 AM - 2/3 PM
- Possibility to combine work in company & Home Office
- Location: Barcelona (Spain) or Andorra
Are you a proactive, data driven and positive individual? Playing a vital role in the growth of Immfly by using your leadership skills, apply now and start your career at a global brand with the click of a button!Apply Now