The Post-Sales Agent has the following main responsibilities:
- Answer and deal with customer post sales requests (Logistics, queries, refunds, exchanges, delivery, etc).
- Solve status queries.
- Initiate customers’ escalations including order cancellation, customer satisfaction return, defective on arrival, missing parts, order follow up.
- Qualify calls and reroute misrouted calls.
- Report on Key Performance Indicators.
- Deal with customer escalations.
- Ensure customer query is solved by coordinating responses from the others teams involved (External partners).
- Synchronize and Interface with other back end teams (outsourced suppliers).
- Highlight key issues to his Key User and escalate to the right level appropriately.
-Native Language: German
Excellent telephone communication and writing skills Exceptional customer facing and customer care skills Experience of working within a customer service environment Minimum of 1 year relevant experience.
Other European language is a plus
Technical and commercial IT knowledge