Product Owner with English in Barcelona
Are you passionate about product and technology?
We are hiring a Product Owner based in Barcelona to manage the product development team at Immfly. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer (CPO), your mission will be to successfully manage the product roadmap and backlog according to the overall strategy and business objectives. Lead, guide and support the team of developers, designers, and testers in achieving that mission.
Product Owner (PO) for Immfly, Barcelona
Immfly is an award-winning provider of next-generation onboard Digital Services. The company has disrupted the traditional in-flight entertainment industry with the best in class on board digital solutions. From its headquarters in Barcelona, Spain, Immfly’s products and services reach millions of passengers across hundreds of destinations in Europe, Africa, Asia, North, and South America. Immfly's Digital Services enables airlines to dynamically broadcast premium entertainment content, shopping experiences, flight info, advertising and other services, at unrivalled streaming speeds, directly on passenger's personal devices.
Our vision is to be the preferred monetization services platform for the travel industry.
Innovation - Seek, imagine, create, delight
Proactivity - Think big and act fast
Perseverance - Never give up
Teamwork - Do great things together, we are better together
Enjoyment - Love what you do and keep the passion for learning
- Manage the full product management lifecycle, from ideation to tactical execution.
- Create and maintain the product roadmap as a strategic guide for stakeholders to reference, as well as a plan for execution of the product team.
- Work closely with CPO to build and maintain the product backlog according to business value, the overall strategy and business objectives.
- Manage the product backlog, being able to balance multiple competing priorities under tight deadlines. Create the list of backlog items and prioritize them based on business objectives.
- Develop project plans and associated communications documents; determine tasks and proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential deviations and create contingency plans.
- Be accountable for each stage of the development process and the final product. Be inspecting and evaluating product progress through each iteration, managing daily goals and schedules, tracking milestones, to achieve high performance and meet project deadlines.
- Lead the development team to execute, deliver and improve the product
- Make sure that goals are clear, and the vision is aligned with the business objectives.
- Ensure the right balance of workload of the team and a good working environment.
- Hold ownership and be accountable for the product performance.
- Follow daily basis KPI’s and understand the product performance
- Identify and propose product improvements based on solid data and market perspectives.
- Work closely with key account managers: gathering requirements, following up with backlog status, timings, prioritizations, customer feedback and issues reporting.
- Schedule and lead meetings to analyse product issues, coordinate execution of solutions and proactively propose mitigating actions.
- Get a deep understanding of company products, systems, and technologies.
- Be an expert at understanding and anticipating the client’s needs to more effectively manage the development process.
- You have +3 years of experience as product owner (working with Agile methodologies)
- Previous experience in e-commerce and travel industry is a plus
- Experience working on web/mobile/cross-device solutions
- Experience working with Jira and feel comfortable doing reports on team performance and sprint analysis
- Excellent communicator with strong leadership skills and the ability to work in cross-functional teams and in an international environment.
- Demonstrated experience leading developers teams
- Good analytical skills and data-driven mindset
- You are passionate about product and technology
- You have a strong understanding of technical implications
- If you have a development background will be a plus
- Problem solver and results-driven, with a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient English, ideally with experience in international environments
- Team Player, not a solo star
- Committed and trustworthy
- Be part of a talented, ambitious and dynamic team
- Build amazing products you will be proud of
- Permanent contract
- Full-time position
- Compensation according to experience and internal evolution
- Flexible Retribution Plan that allows you to choose between different options, according to your needs and preferences (health insurance, meal ticket, transport ticket, childcare voucher)
- Learning programs
- Join an international environment with a young and dynamic team
- Smart work (Agile, lean management methodology)
- Free snacks, fruit, coffee, and water
- Working hours: 8 hours/day (flexible work schedule)
- Flexible check-in time | 7 AM - 10 AM
- End of working day | 4 PM - 7 PM
- Fridays (intensive workday -optional-) | 7/8 AM - 2/3 PM
- Possibility to combine work in company & Home Office
- Location: Barcelona (Spain)
It's an amazing time to join Immfly as we continue shaping the future of in-flight retail & entertainment. If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join our great team, apply to our offer!Apply Now