New Job Opportunities in Barcelona (Danish)
Welcome to one of the largest electronics companies. Headquartered in Japan, produces laser printers, scanners, desktop computers, home theatre projectors, televisions, robots and industrial automation equipment.
As a Danish-speaker Customer Service Advisor, you will offer assistance and information to clients in your native language. You will be responsible for customer questions within a set period of time.
Join an international team in Mediterranean Barcelona and work for the largest electronic brand. We want to inspire your passion for technology with this job offer at the market leader, with career progression and global perspective.
This is your new job in Barcelona if
- You have native level Danish and you are fluent in English (spoken and written)
- You are open to learn and know everything about new technologies
- You have strong communications skills
- You have knowledge of Windows OS and Macintosh OS (applications such as MS Office, image editing tools and/or other)
- You are good with hardware components and have an excellent understanding of technical issues (if you have technical background or technical formation, you are the one!)
***Experience in hardware support, preferentially by phone or E-mail, is a plus
Your day to day at work
- Provide first level technical support of products (printer, scanner, digital camera, data- and video-projectors) for consumers and business customers
- Presales and reseller support
- Handle inquiries from the sales platform
- Up-sell of consumables, extended warranties, accessories and repair services, both from converting inbound calls into a sale and through follow-up calls of a selected customer base
Keywords to success
- Strong sales focus
- Problem solver
- Team player
Take this chance and be part of the success of a great brand. True career opportunities are waiting for #cityjobbers willing to make a move to a dynamic,and multicultural team in your beloved Barcelona.