New job opportunities for English speakers at Immfly Barcelona!
Full-time - Permanent
We’ve an exciting job opportunity for English speakers to enter the travel industry and work as backend engineer to integrate the IAG team at Immfly Barcelona. If you have experience working with NODE.JS, read on, apply and get your dream job in Spain today!
We are looking for a talented Node.js / full stack developer willing to join this flight!
Immfly is an award-winning provider of next-generation onboard Digital Services. The company has disrupted the traditional in-flight entertainment industry with best in class on board digital solutions.
From its headquarters in Barcelona, Spain, Immfly’s products and services reach millions of passengers across hundreds of destinations in Europe, Africa, Asia, North and South America.
This role will give you the opportunity to work in the development and improvement of a unique and innovative in-flight connectivity & entertainment solution. This project is about changing the way passengers interact with the entertainment systems available on airplanes.
You will be part of the “Business as Usual team” (BAU team), working with a team of Developers, Designers, QAs and SM as well as with the relevant airline project leaders on the team vision.
Join a high-performance team made of technical and domain experts to respond to these 3 needs:
- Solve and prevent PROD bugs and support operations (level 3)
- Give solutions to Airline request
- Increase the internal quality of the product (reduce technical debt, increase performance, increase automated tests)
- 3+ years of working in a fast-paced environment
- 2-3 years of experience with NODE.JS
- 2+ years of experience with Typescript
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Having used and build REST APIs
- Good at software architecture
- Strong attention to documented code, tests, and continuous integration
- Good knowledge of CI/CD
- Fluent/proficient in English to be able to work with an international team.
- Self-motivated, diligent and detail oriented
- Team player and at the same time able to work with autonomy
- With a continuous improvement mindset
- Problem-solver: You have an engineering mindset and love solving complex challenges
- Proactive, able to understand your project and propose improvements
- With the ability to adapt to different working styles and environments
- Methodic: Our industry is aviation; we need to follow some standards regarding processes, documentation, quality… and all this, being flexible and adaptable!
- Able to communicate and work effectively using English language.
- Immediate start
- Permanent and full-time contract
- 8 hours/day, flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Located in a modern office in Barcelona or remote working options
- Flexible Retribution Plan (health insurance, meal ticket, transport ticket, childcare voucher)
This is a fantastic opportunity to help you take the next step in your career. If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join our great team, apply to this offer!