is digitalising the travel experience!
Founded in 2013 and based in Barcelona, Immfly has developed a digital entertainment and services platform that provides airlines with the opportunity to digitally revolutionise the passenger travel experience. We are a dynamic and international team of +50 people and growing.
Passengers that meet Immfly onboard can access the platform when connecting to a network via their personal electronic devices (smartphones, tablets and laptops). Once connected to Immfly, they can access a wide variety of flawless entertainment content such as TV-shows, movies, news channels, kids channels, sport videos, and music. Additionally, they may also acquire last-minute activities and transfer services within their destination, or access a real time flight tracker and 3D moving map with full flight info.
Our vision is to be the preferred for the travel industry, reaching 200MM yearly connected on‑board passengers by 2020.
You will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and reporting post sale communications with our client partners.
This position will be responsible for analyzing an assortment of metrics for all ads served, communicating issues/concerns internally to all parties involved . You will monitor and optimize existing campaigns to help with increasing our revenue and margins, along with cultivating a strong and productive relationship with the internal teams.
What you'll do
· Managing the day to day relationship with clients (brands/agencies) to make sure they stay satisfied.
· Analyzing advertising campaign metrics and make sure client goals are reached
· Escalating internally issues and concerns
· Working with team members to optimize campaigns based on best practices
· Partner closely with the sales team to ensure that the onboarding of new clients is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner
· Providing reporting, insights, screenshots and optimizations throughout the life of campaigns
· Monitoring campaign performance start-to-finish to ensure a successful partnership and drive incremental revenue and renewal opportunities
· Preparing and presenting client-facing decks that showcase performance, learnings and future recommendations
· Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
· Ability to work independently and with others
· Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
· Basic knowledge of display, brands, sponsored/featured products, and full- funnel initiatives preferred.
· Experience working with sales team is a plus.
· Able to thrive in a startup environment—moves quickly, think strategically and execute asap
· Proactive and positive attitude
· Diligent and detail oriented
· Team player, but able to work independently
· Eager to learn new skills (continuous improvement mindset)
· Committed and trustworthy
What We Offer:
· A product that you can be passionate about
· Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
· 8 hours/day with flexible schedule
· Vacation & Holidays to enjoy the fruits of your labor
· Other Perks: Free snacks & fruit, coffee & water, Chill-out areas with ping-pong and terrace
· Location: Barcelona, Spain
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org