Key Account Manager for Customer Success at Immfly Barcelona (English + Spanish)
Do you really love building strong relationships with strategic customers? Great! We’ve an exciting job opportunity for you. We are looking for a proactive Key Account Manager to join the Customer Success team and lead the connection with Immfly’s estimated clients.
English + Spanish Key Account Manager for Customer Success at Immfly Barcelona
Headquartered in Barcelona, Immfly provides world-wide next-generation onboard digital services. Welcome to the company that has disrupted the traditional in-flight entertainment industry with its innovative platform, enabling airlines to broadcast media and commercialisation channels directly on passenger devices.
Play your part in an innovative company that provides in-flight digital content. Working on account management, your goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing the company’s business in order to achieve long-term success for Immfly and your accounts. This is your chance to build and maintain project and account development plans outlining all key tasks for clients.
As a Key Account Manager for Customer Success at Immfly Barcelona, your mission is to lead the day to day relationship with the client. You will be responsible for the implementation of strategy and performance of accounts, identifying and prioritizing needs to promote Immfly’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
This is your new job in Barcelona if
- You have native level Spanish and you feel comfortable working in English (professional working level both written and spoken)
- You hold strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- You are excellent in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- You have + 2 years experience in account management positions
- You are passionate about entertainment industry
- You are fluent in Excel and you have the ability to extract conclusions and actions from data as well as awareness of a project P&L
- You have good negotiation skills
- You are happy to drive onboard digital performance for many of the world’s largest brands
- You have a keen interest in travel
Keywords to success in Account Management at Immfly Barcelona
- Commercially driven
- Attention to detail
- Project Management
- Team player
Your day to day at wok
- Develop and maintain a solid relationship based on trust with different stakeholders for your clients
- Be an expert in the Immfly platform by reviewing daily both content and KPI’s performance
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Understand clients needs and requirements and help to prioritize them internally
- Test the platform continuously and if possible in live environment regularly participating in test flights
- Manage all day to day communications with your clients and respond to issues and requests in a timely manner
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders
- Organize quarterly Steering Committees to review the status of main topics in-depth
- Proactive cross-functional collaboration with Product, Content, Operations and other departments as required to fulfil client’s requests to serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Ensure all Immfly clients’ needs are met and expectations exceeded
- Monitor client results and provide clear strategic direction on how to improve performance
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Free water, coffee, and fruit at the office
- Cross-cultural experience (12+ different nationalities currently at Immfly)
If it sounds like your dream job, we want to hear from you. Apply now and start your career at a global brand with the click of a button!