Paid Internship in Düsseldorf:
Master’s Student in Project Management / Industrial Design / Industrial Engineering
Are you looking for a paid internship in Germany? If you are a master's student, and you are interested in doing a paid traineeship in a global company headquartered in Düsseldorf, catch this Internship Job.
This is the German firm that brings its leading innovations and technologies across the globe and operates with different brands in various business areas.
If you are studying a master's degree (or you are starting in September) and want to enter a globally consolidated company based in Düsseldorf, we offer you a paid internship in the Research and Development Department.
- You have a high level of English. If you also speak Spanish, German and / or Catalan, it is a plus!
- You are studying a master’s degree (or you are about to enrol) in the areas of Project Management / Industrial Design / Industrial Engineering
- You have permission to work in Germany (EU Citizenship)
- You feel comfortable with technical language
- You are attracted to multicultural teams and international work environment
- You like the idea of spending a season in Düsseldorf, a centre of economic power on the banks of the Rhine.
- You are available to start in April 2022.
- Management and development of IoT, Robotics, Digitization, Design projects, in the Research and Development Department
- Basic coordination of external suppliers, from the Industrial Design, UX-UI, Software, Hardware, Packaging sector.
- Support in daily activities and meetings
Internship contract details
- Duration: six months, with the option to extend it for six more months
- The practices should to be voluntary
- Gross salary: €1,500 per month
- Hours: 37 hours per week
Join a highly qualified team and a network of international professionals and trainees in Düsseldorf. This is an excellent career plan for candidates willing to make a professional and personal experience in Germany.Apply Now