We are an award-winning international agency specializing in contact center and digital marketing solutions with a proven track record of increasing sales and brand awareness for our clients by using insight to create influence and drive results.
CPM is in the business of people. It is the essence of what we do - our DNA - delivering our clients' brands to their customers through our people with customer care teams trained specifically.
Putting customer care at the heart of everything that we do ensures that we deliver Exceptional Customer Experiences to delight our customers and exceed their expectations.
We are looking for German speakers to join our vibrant and diverse team that provides excellent customer service to owners of some of the most innovative and stylish products in the world. Our client is a world leader in design and engineering who transform every category they enter with radical and iconic reinventions that work, perform and look very different. It's a great account to work on.
Our client is about better ideas and better technologies. For them, it's about finding better ways to work in more new markets and bright new categories. If you thrive on challenge and are excited by change - this could be an exciting career step for you.
What you will do each day:
· Using leading edge diagnostic tools, you will help guide our owners in solving problems with their machines
· Where it's a more serious problem, you will book field engineer visits and arrange to send spare parts to owners for self-fix repairs
· Use a range of tools to interact with owners on email and social media platforms - at the same time developing great skills that will help boost your career as new media becomes more and more common place
· You´ll be on the lookout for opportunities to talk with owners about new and exciting products that are regularly launched into the market. And you will be able to earn commission when you achieve realistic targets
Are you the one we are looking for?
· You have a high level of German (reading, writing and speaking)
· You're a natural team player - we believe in supporting and developing our people, and we want you to grow with us and help us to grow our business
· Able to speak, read and write to Mother tongue or equivalent level in German
· Someone who loves to give and receive fantastic customer service - we want you to treat every call or email or social media post as an opportunity to delight our customers
· You should be reasonably comfortable talking and attending team briefings in English – you will not deal with English calls.
· Good keyboard skills and an understanding of MS Office will really help you get up to speed quickly.
· Full time and part time hours to suit our work demands and your life style. We endeavor to accommodate varied working patterns
· Fantastic training and on the job support.
· One of the best working environments in the city
· Spanish and English lessonsApply Now