Hot Job Opportunity in Barcelona!
Back End Developer with English (PYTHON/DJANGO) for Immfly.
Full-time - Permanent
We’ve an exciting job opportunity for you to enter the travel industry.
We are looking for an exceptional Backend Engineer to integrate the Product team at Immfly Barcelona. If you have experience working with Django or Python, read on, apply and get your dream job in Spain today!
Backend Engineer with English Proficiency
In aircraft servers, they use kvm and Docker, and Kubernetes, Openstack, Openshift for the Cloud. They do CI/CD, which is particularly challenging when your production servers are offline almost all the time, and only get connectivity when the aircraft land! They use Ansible for some “typical” tasks and home-made stuff, for guaranteeing the service is up, no matter what happened in the aircraft (mainly power off or connection lost).
Furthermore, they use Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana for our business metrics and Fluentd, influxDB and Grafana for system monitoring (including aircraft).
They want their teams to be autonomous and self-organized based on goals: every team has all the elements to provide solutions to their problems without dependencies.
They prefer humble people willing and committed to do great things in a great team, rather than rock stars!!!
What do they do:
- The API that runs inside the airplanes
- Synchronization between the airplanes and the platform (distributed system)
- Data Analytics System
- DevOps: builds, testing, deploys, automation…
- Code Review and TDD
Technical knowledge and experience required:
- 2-3 years of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience doing backend development in recent versions of Django/Python
- Having used and build REST APIs
- Good knowledge of GNU/Linux systems
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Strong attention to documented code, tests, and continuous integration
- Good knowledge of information security
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with docker
Nice to have:
- Some experience using : Kubernetes, Ansible, Openshift, ElasticSearch, Redis, Python Typing.
- Microservice infrastructure and development
- Ping pong ex-champion
- Self-motivated, diligent and detail oriented
- Team player, but able to work independent
- Eager to learn new skills, continuous improvement mindset and able to keep up with the latest technologies
- Loves open source software.
- Proactive, with the ability to adapt to different working styles and environments
- Organized: Our industry is aviation; we need to have high control of the processes, documentation, quality… and all this, being flexible and adaptable!
- Problem-solver: You have an engineering mindset and love solving complex challenges
- Immediate start
- Permanent and full-time contract
- 8 hours/day, flexible work schedule and remote working options
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Located in a modern office in Barcelona, Spain
It's an amazing time to join Immfly as we continue shaping the future of in flight entertainment.
If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join our great team, apply to our offer!