Head of Sales
We are growing fast, and we are looking for an enthusiastic Head of Sales based in Barcelona. If you are an experienced sales person on B2B, read on, apply and get your dream job in Spain today!
Head of Sales (HOS) for Immfly, Barcelona
Immfly is an award-winning provider of next-generation onboard Digital Services. The company has disrupted the traditional in-flight entertainment industry with the best in class on board digital solutions.
From its headquarters in Barcelona, Spain, Immfly’s products and services reach millions of passengers across hundreds of destinations in Europe, Africa, Asia, North and South America.
Immfly's Digital Services enables airlines to dynamically broadcast premium entertainment content, shopping experiences, flight info, advertising and other services, at unrivaled streaming speeds, directly on passenger's personal devices.
Our vision is to be the preferred monetization services platform for the travel industry.
Innovation - Seek, imagine, create, delight
Proactivity - Think big and act fast
Perseverance - Never give up
Teamwork - Do great things together, we are better together
Enjoyment - Love what you do and keep the passion for learning
Reporting to the Chief Marketing and Sales Officer, your mission will be to lead the growth of the client base.
- You are proficient in Spanish and English.
- You have relevant experience in B2B sales processes
- You are a results-driven professional
- You are familiar with numbers and sales oriented
- Creativity is your key to open markets and increase sales
- You have an eye for business opportunities
- You are comfortable with sales processes and never give up
- You are fluent in Office and you feel comfortable working with marketing tools and performance metrics
- You enjoy your interpersonal skills, interacting with clients, vendors, and senior leaders to achieve brand awareness and global sales
- You have excellent communication skills
- You enjoy developing your sales team
- You have team lead experience
- You have permission to work in Spain (EU Citizenship)
- Develop and manage the different sales channels and sales projects
- Manage and grow the current leads portfolio and design proposals to increase the reach
- Create and maintain excellent relations with fluid communication and trust with all current and potential leads.
- Elaborate commercial proposals
- Manage RFIs and RFPs.
- Reporting on the performance of the sales funnel to the management team
- Understand our client’s purchasing process of products and services to improve our sales process
- Transform product info and insights from the Product department into actionable sales material.
- Generate Customer Success Case studies in collaboration with the Customer Success department.
- Own responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Lead, coordinate, provide guidance and mentorship to the sales team
- Assist with administrative and management tasks
- Permanent employment contract
- Full-time position
- Be part of a talented, ambitious and dynamic team
- True career opportunities
- Flexibility to work from home and from the office (we have a nice central location)
- Flexible Retribution Plan that allows you to choose between different options, according to your needs and preferences (health insurance, meal ticket, transport ticket, childcare voucher)
- Cross-cultural experience in an international environment with a dynamic team
- The opportunity to work on your personal development and take the next step in your career
If you enjoy connecting with people, and you are excited about new projects, we would like to hear from you! Apply now and live a new challenge in a fast-growing company!Apply Now