German-speaking Sales Representative
Are you a motivated and empathetic individual? Is your language German? We have a great position with fantastic benefits and career opportunities in Terrassa!
German-speaking Sales Representative in Terrassa
We seek German speakers looking forward to joining an international team and working in a modern office in Terrassa! If you understand the customer's needs and like to grow the revenue sales goals, read on and apply!
About the company:
Donaldson Filtration is a global organization with over 14,000 employees. As a market leader in the manufacture and distribution of filtration mediums, Donaldson utilizes their global presence to deliver a world-class customer experience.
- You are German with excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- You are a commercial extravert person that can drive sales goals
- You are a proactive person, able to contact customers in a good way
- You have an excellent technical skill set to understand our products
- To seek support from specialists when needed
- Having telephone contact skills is an asset for this job
- You will be in charge of promoting the sales of replacement of any company's product in the assigned region via phone.
- Achieving sales goals, focusing on the company's market and overall customer contact
- Effective managing of relationships and connections with current and potential accounts
- Providing solutions to customer issues, research and making recommendations for possible product enhancements or modifications to increase sales
- Make the standard quotes for the supported customer base
- Follow-up by phone all open quote requests for the supported customer base
- Follow-up all opportunities (both proactive as reactive recommendations)
- Planning and scheduling sales call to maximize personal and territory sales
-Keep updating of market trends, customer preferences and competitor activity, sharing information with other personnel for better strategic placement in the marketplace
- Selling via phone and CRM usage per a well-defined sales process
- Full-time position
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Schedule: 8 - 17h (1h flexibility), Monday - Friday
- WFH policy will be applied after the initial training (1 month), working 3 days per week
- Shuttle from Barcelona (Plaza España) to the office (Terrassa)
- Networking with our partners
- Career and growth opportunities to progress
If you have a positive and engaging personality, we would love to meet you! Take this opportunity to grow professionally and personally. A great work environment and true career opportunities are waiting for you in Terrassa.Apply Now