German-Speaking HR Specialist in Barcelona - 107005
German-Speaking HR Specialist in Barcelona
Do you speak German and have talent search skills?
We are looking for German-speaking recruiters for Barcelona! We offer immediate incorporation and permanent contract.
German-speaking Recruitment Specialist
You will be in charge of searching and monitoring vacancies until the candidate is handed to our customers, developing some administrative functions inherent to the selection processes.
About the Company:
City Job Offer is a modern recruitment company that helps candidates find jobs throughout Europe and North Africa. Our team of 'Recruiters' works together with prime international companies searching for talented European candidates.
- You are proficient in German and fluent in English. (Polish written and verbal skills are a plus)
- You know how to work according to objectives without close supervision.
- You have experience persuading, convincing, interviewing and dealing with people (any field or industry of exposure is fine for us).
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are open-minded and eager to learn.
- Customer-focused approach.
- Proactive, empathic and enthusiastic person with critical and analytical sense.
- Attention to detail and good time manager with negotiations skills.
- Good management of the office package.
- Living in Barcelona, Catalonia or willing to relocate.
- Search, recruit and interview candidates for top companies in Europe.
- Identify talent and determine hiring needs.
- Maintain, control, order, and development a database.
- Actively collaborate with the recruiting and sourcing team.
- Schedule interview calls with Polish-speaking and English-speaking candidates.
- Determine if a candidate fits specific job opportunities.
- Proper follow up on candidates during the recruitment process.
- Make sure that our company attracts and hires the best candidates.
What is in it for you?
- Permanent full-time contract.
- Excellent career opportunity.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours and remote working days.
- Multicultural and cool environment.
- Training in innovative recruitment strategies.
- Fresh fruit and coffee every day.
Take this opportunity to work for one of the most dynamic recruitment companies in Europe! A creative and international team is waiting for you, as well as the best working conditions to achieve your professional goals.