German-speaking Customer Service
Are you a motivated and goal-oriented individual? Is German your language? We have a great position with fantastic benefits and career opportunities in Terrassa.
German-speaking Customer Service in Terrassa
We are seeking German speakers who are looking forward to joining an international team and working in a modern office in Terrassa! If you are able to improve customer experience and want to progress your career and develop your customer care skills, read on and apply!
About the company:
Donaldson Filtration is a global organization with over 14,000 employees. As a market leader in the manufacture and distribution of filtration mediums, Donaldson utilizes their global presence to deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Higher education certificate or bachelor's degree with an administrative or commercial orientation.
- You have at least two years of experience in administration/customer service/logistics.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Outlook packages and Oracle R12, Incoterms, terms of payment and CRM is an advantage.
- Good communication and administrative skills, fast learner and team player.
- Flexibility, multitasking, time management and ability to adapt to changes.
- Proactive attitude (an initiative to contact customers), ability to make a decision when necessary.
- Proficiency in any European language and English (company language).
- You will provide service and administrative support for the assigned customers
-You will be committed to customers and follow-up on order activity to alert customer and sales team in case of differences
- Management new customer and supplier requests creation, and local purchasing tasks, handle invoice creation and corrections and return of the material activities
- To process customer inquiries on standard pricing, lead-time, products, availability through efficient, prompt and friendly communication to improve the customer experience
- You will be the link between the customer and the company departments to keep all involved parties aware of customer activities
- Full-time position
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Schedule: 8 - 17h (1h flexibility), Monday - Friday
- WFH policy will be applied after the initial training (1 month), working 3 days per week
- Shuttle from Barcelona (Plaza España) to the office (Terrassa)
- Networking with our partners
- Career and growth opportunities to progress
If you have a positive and engaging personality, we would love to meet you! Take this opportunity to grow professionally and personally. A great work environment and true career opportunities are waiting for you in Terrassa.Apply Now