Long Term Contract Full-time
If you are an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about sales, we have an exciting job opportunity for you. At our e-recruitment agency we are in search of German-speaking Sales Representatives to develop new business opportunities through various outbound campaigns. Join a talented and multicultural team in Barcelona. Challenge accepted?
German+English-speaking Sales Representative based in Barcelona
Every second, there are million searches performed on the Internet: Work for the best search engine in the world with global opportunities. Be part of this innovative company with this Barcelona Job Offer!
As a Sales Developer you will be responsible for identifying robust sales opportunities, profiling prospective customers, discovering their needs and driving new business through various outbound campaigns. Your mission is to help businesses work better together.
You will be in a phone-based environment, where you will interact with customers primarily via calls.
Join the international Sales Development team based in Barcelona! You will be the first point of contact for hundreds of businesses, proactively engaging them to build enthusiasm while you expand your commercial skills with continuous training.
This is your next job in Barcelona if
- You have native level German and you are fluent in English (spoken and written)
- You hold a BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience (if you have experience using Salesforce or other CRM platforms, it’s perfect:)
- You have some experience in outbound sales, B2B sales or business development, ideally in the IT industry (if you have experience in cold calling and successfully managing a large portfolio of accounts and contacts, it’s a plus)
- You understand cloud computing concepts, in particular Google Cloud Platform solutions
- You have the ability to connect business needs with adequate solutions
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of professionalism
- You are comfortable working against an assigned quota in a phone based environment
- You have general IT skills (essential computer knowledge to navigate efficiently a computer based job)
- You move fast and you like to work in fast-paced environments
- You have the ability to identify key decision makers and relevant stakeholders in a business conversation
***If you have +1 year experience in IT outbound sales prospecting, with strong sales acumen and ability to persuade others and read situations well, you are the one!
Your day to day at work
- Identify and qualify their business needs to propose adequate solutions and send them on the most appropriate Sales path
- Work towards individual targets, but also be part of a larger sales team with a focus to grow the customer base across EMEA
- Interact with customers primarily via outbound calls
- Achieve SQO (Sales Qualified Opportunity) quota quarterly, and hit a target level of activity daily and weekly
- Manage a portfolio of assigned accounts to identify high potential prospects
- Educate customers on what the company has to offer
- Execute daily outbound phone calls and emails (often cold calling), contact C-level decision makers, build quick rapport and assess needs
- Understand prospects' pain points, gather technical requirements, correlate business needs to available Cloud solutions (solution-selling) and build value for next steps in the sales process
- Update and maintain prospect and customer data in CRM base
- Manage leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities and activities in CRM base
- Work towards team and individual goals for key performance indicators like productivity, conversion rates, opportunities and pipeline
- Diligently document customers notes and deal details over the course of a customer's interaction (using CRM) to ensure that clarity on the current and past state of customer interaction is available to all stakeholders at any given point in time
Keywords to success at this Sales Job
- Customer needs identification
- Understanding of local market and local business environment
- Goal oriented
- Proactive and tenacious
- Full time position (39 hours per week, Monday to Friday)
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Long Term Contract
- Referral Program: Bring a Friend and get a bonus (fee depending on the language)
- If you are coming to Barcelona from abroad and you are able to move to Spain in less than one month, enjoy your Relocation package including: Flight ticket; taxi to the airport; taxi from the airport in Spain to your new accommodation; PCR test cost compensation; accommodation in a nice individual studio in a residence with gym, swimming pool and cafeteria; support with a private health insurance
- Permanent presence of coaches for personal and professional development
- Growth within the project
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Amazing office surrounded by the sea, at the World Trade Center, Barcelona (you will be working from home temporarily due to Covid-19 contingency plan)
If it sounds like you, apply for this role and work for the big names in technology with one click.Apply Now