German Native Growth Specialist for Google
Are you a strategic thinker? Do you like to follow market trends? If you are a person with strong accuracy and attention to detail, this offer is for you!
We are looking for people that feel comfortable working with reports, databases and CRM systems (Salesforce).
German speaker Growth Specialist for Google products
We have an exciting job opportunity for German speakers who want to live in Barcelona and enjoy the Mediterranean lifestyle while developing their careers working for a company leader in the internet industry.
About the Company:
Google is an American multinational technology company that specialises in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software and hardware.
- Your mother tongue is German and you are fluent in English (B2 level)
- Certificate of higher education level or 2nd year of college with at least a year of experience
- You are intermediate spreadsheet skills (ability to work with pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- You are an oriented-goal individual able to work autonomously
- You are able to do a daily progress report
- You have excellent written and verbal skills.
- You able to work under pressure in a busy and collaborative environment
- You are multitasking and an organized person with solid time management and prioritisation skills.
- Identify sales opportunities and high-quality profiling.
- Deliver policy-compliant leads, researched from different online sources and tools provided by Marketing and Sales partners
- Use online tools and guidelines to evaluate company assessment potential
- Increase the customer base across EMEA
- Check eligibility prospects using tools to ensure they are eligible for acquisition
- Knowing news and trends of the industry to ensure timely prospecting
- Work with sales team to understand market seasonality and plan ahead on lead sourcing areas the new needs
- Be in charge of delivering a set of leads according to the quarterly goal target
- Made a weekly report and analysis in a visual format
What is in it for you?
- Full-time position ((39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Competitive salary + Performance Bonus
- Referral Bonus (Bring a friend and get a referral fee)
- Relocation Package including (Flight tickets, transportation bills, PCR test compensation).
- Support with a Private Health Insurance
- Possibility to work with a hybrid working model during the covid-19 situation (Work in home 2 days per week)
- Professional and personal development with a permanent presence of training coaches
- Possibility to grow your career within the project
- Training and Certifications within Google products
- An international and dynamic work environment with a high level of motivation
This fantastic opportunity will develop your career and your profile. If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join a great team, apply to this offer!Apply Now