German Business Developer Team Leader in Barcelona
Long Term Full time
Do you speak German and you have experience in Advertising Sales? If you are good at developing new business opportunities, we’ve an exciting job opportunity for you. We are looking for an exceptional Business Developer and Team Leader based in Barcelona for Google Ads Products. If you are skilled at people management and you are interested in digital technologies, read on and get your dream job!
German Business Developer & Team Leader based in Barcelona
Every second, there are million searches performed on the most popular search engine: welcome to the global brand that covers over 90% of the worldwide market. Be part of this innovative and global company.
If you are in Barcelona and you like new technologies, this is your chance to start a global career in Digital Marketing. Play your part in the growing industry of today. Work with Google Ads Products and get continuous training and certifications.
As a Team Leader for Google Ads Products Business Development, you will lead a team of specialized executives in charge of the commercial growth within your business unit. You will work with your fellow team leaders to further expand the company services without losing sight of existing KPIs.
This is your new job in Barcelona if
- You have native level German and you are fluent in English (spoken and written)
- You have a BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- You hold +2 year of experience in advertising sales
- You have an extensive experience in integrated marketing communication sales or media sales
- You have proven management experience in a sales environment
- You have good people skills
- You are passionate about sales, technology and the internet
- You are open to learn
- You have good knowledge of Google products such as AdWords, AdSense and YouTube
Your day to day at work
- Oversee the preparation of the forecast and develop new opportunities with existing clients - Translate data into concrete actions
- Analyze reports and ensure planning and targets are achieved both at individual and team level
- Coach and guide the highly motivated team in online advertising and all AdWords products
- Manage a team of sales representatives and work towards KPIs and sales targets
- Delegate tasks and work towards set deadlines
- Follow up day-to-day operation of sales team
- Monitor team performance
- Report on metrics to perform outstanding results
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Mentor team members towards personal and professional goals in line with career path
Keywords to success in this Online Advertising & Team leader role
- Analytical and problem solver
- Team player with strong leadership and communication skills
- Marketing & Management
- Forecast preparation
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Competitive salary
- Long term contract
- Relocation package for international candidates including flight ticket, taxi to the airport, taxi from Barcelona airport to your new accommodation, PCR test cost compensation, support with a private health insurance, accommodation in a nice individual studio in a residence with gym, swimming pool and cafeteria.
- A permanent presence of coaches to facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Your future office is surrounded by the Mediterranean sea, at the World Trade Center
- Remote work: work temporarily from home in Barcelona due to covid-19 contingency plan
If it sounds like you and you are in Barcelona (or you are happy to move to the Catalan capital) , apply now and get a job in your native language today!