If you have a passion for the digital world, this is your chance to work for an exciting new IT project #wearehiring We offer you an interesting position in sunny Barcelona with great work environment and career opportunities.
French-speaking Account Manager in Barcelona
Are you proactive, eager to learn and highly motivated? This might be your dream job. We are in search of a French-speaking Account Manager to manage and develop strong relationships with existing customers. You will be a kind of client advocate, working with internal departments to ensure that their needs are satisfied.
Be part of an international and dynamic young team with high possibilities to grow inside the company. If you are communicative, this is your chance to improve the overall customer experience working for a new IT project in your language.
This is your new job in Barcelona if
- You have excellent communication skills in French and you are fluent in English (spoken and written)
- You enjoy dealing with people and you have excellent communication skills
- You listen carefully
- You think strategically
- You display empathy and emotional intelligence
- You are able to perform in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- You have an international mindset and you are happy to relocate to sunny Barcelona
- You are able to work 39 hours/week (from Monday to Friday 9:00-18:00)
***B2B sales and account management experience is a plus
Your day to day at work
- Communicate with customers proactively, via phone and email, to understand their needs and explain product value
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Deliver an outstanding customer sales experience
- Prepare commercial and technical service proposals
- Drive profitability through proactive management
- Track and report ongoing activity relative to sales plan
- Collect data to learn more about consumer behavior, assessing opportunities for upgrades and additional services
- Review the level of client satisfaction and escalate issues when necessary
Keywords to success
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Long term contract
- Competitive salary + bonus (€750 for international #cityjobbers coming from abroad and starting in May; €1500€ for candidates already living in Barcelona)
- International and friendly atmosphere
- Employee discounts
- Relocation package within initial flight expenses refund (9 months after signing the contract), possibility to live in one of our apartments in Barcelona and annual complimentary return flight to your home country (in Europe)
- Investment in training and personal development
- Free Spanish language courses
Take this opportunity and be part of the success of a great IT project. True career opportunities are waiting for #cityjobbers willing to make a move to a multicultural team in Barcelona.