Finance & Accountant intern
Headquartered in Barcelona, Immfly was founded in 2013. The company is leading the development of Travel entertainment, with an onboard and on-ground digital entertainment platforms. With a worldwide reach, Immfly is helping airlines to strengthen their customer loyalty by increasing their “Net Promoter Scores” amongst passengers and monetizing that relation by enabling the creation of new ancillary revenues through sponsorship and e-commerce strategies linked to their entertainment and services platforms.
We are seeking a finance intern to work directly with the heads of Finance & Accounting to help us improve the internal financial processes and the quality of our financial reports.
– Finetuning of the current excel file structures which end up in our reports: P&L by-product, P&L by the airline, etc.
– An important role in finance ERP implementation: the transition from our current software to SAP.
– Testing and polishing the existing model used to analyze and forecast exchange differences.
– Control on travel, marketing, and external services expenses.
Desired Skills & Experience:
– Medium or advanced Excel skills
– Good understanding of the Spanish accounting standards
– Good knowledge of the basic financial statements (Balance sheet, P&L…)
– Able to work with documents/files written in English
– Motivated and with a hand-on approach.
– Persistent and meticulous.
– Highly oriented to detail
– Start: As soon as possible. Preferably October
– Working hours: 4 hours/day (flexible work schedule)
– Type: Temporary contract / intern
– Location: Barcelona (Spain)