.NET Developer based in Barcelona
This is a unique opportunity to develop architecture for applications at Immfly: the entertainment, retail and communication platform for the in flight experience. If you have an engineering mindset and love solving complex challenges, we would like to hear from you!
Immfly is an award-winning provider of next-generation onboard Digital Services. The company has disrupted the traditional in-flight entertainment industry with best in class on board digital solutions.
From its headquarters in Barcelona, Spain, Immfly’s products and services reach millions of passengers across hundreds of destinations in Europe, Africa, Asia, North and South America.
About the role:
Join an international team and work with a cross-functional development team, focused on one of the company’s biggest revenue generators. You’ll have to maintain and create new features in the Retail infrastructure they’ve built for our airline partners, and you will be key to the success of this exciting and complex project.
With this project, they are changing users’ buyer experience onboard, so come and innovate with us.
Technical knowledge and experience required:
- 3+ years of experience working .NET (ASP.net, MVC, .NET CORE)
- You have a good base of C# and Xamarin projects
- Your care about code quality and simplicity
- Solid track-record building architecture for applications
- Experience with integration and unit testing
- Experience creating scalable APIs
- Good level of English speaking and understanding to be able to work with an international team.
- Self-motivated, diligent and detail oriented
- Team player, but able to work independently
- Eager to learn new skills, continuous improvement mindset and able to keep up with the latest technologies
- Proactive, with the ability to adapt to different working styles and environments
- Organized: you need to have high control of the processes, documentation, quality… and all this, being flexible and adaptable!
- Problem-solver: You have an engineering mindset and love solving complex challenges
- Able to communicate and work effectively using English language.
- Immediate start
- Permanent and full-time contract
- 8 hours/day, flexible work schedule
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Located in a modern office in Barcelona or remote working options
- Flexible Retribution Plan (health insurance, meal ticket, transport ticket, childcare voucher).
Apply now and live a new challenge in a fast-growing company!Apply Now