B2B Marketing, Tradeshows and PR Coordinator
Do you have strong leadership skills? Do you have marketing experience and love got conversions ? We are looking for an experienced B2B marketer, Tradeshow and PR coordinator, able to drive global campaigns and scale the growth of partners.
English-speaking Marketing Manager in Barcelona
If you manage marketing campaigns, events and sales channels, and you are willing to bring ideas, and share successes with the top management, this offer is for you!
About the Company:
Immfly is an award-winning provider of next-generation onboard Digital Services. The company has disrupted the traditional in-flight entertainment industry with best in class onboard digital solutions.
From its headquarters in Barcelona, Spain, Immfly’s products and services reach millions of passengers across hundreds of destinations in Europe, Africa, Asia, North and South America.
- You are proficient in English. You are able to present, convince and negotiate in English.
- You have proven experience in digital marketing and B2B sales processes(more than 3 years)
- You have experience in B2B and B2C advertising campaigns and social media
- You have experience in optimizing landing pages, user funnels and CRM tools(the last is not mandatory)
- You have worked with web content management tools, like WordPress and also, you are proficiency in MS Office
- You have strong strategic thinking and data driven mindset
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement with knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong organizational and time management abilities.
- You have worked to manage event marketing and PR (MUST)
- You have permission to work in Spain (EU Citizenship).
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the marketing strategy to achieve sales objectives.
- Making permanent brainstorm that produces creative growth strategies
- Measure and monitor the results of all marketing actions and campaigns (MQL), evaluating and improving the sales funnel across multiple channels and touchpoints. In addition, track the ROI of marketing campaigns, among other KPIs.
- Ensure Immfly has creative assets that align with the brand identity, tone and voice, maintaining consistent and effective communication in line with global guidelines
- Manage company communications on social media channels and the approach to our community through newsletters. (Including the copy for our website).
- Plan interviews and press conferences
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to raise brand awareness. And join social media groups to be updated in discussing industry-related topics.
- Research and present concepts and ideas to organizers and sponsors for feedback. As well as preparing, presenting and managing the necessary budget.
- Manage everything related to the organization of fairs and events, from promotion, logistics, and implementation to guests' attention. Every detail has to be coordinated in order to succeed
- Immediate incorporation.
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible retribution plan and bonus (health insurance, meal ticket, transport ticket, childcare voucher)
- Learning programs
- International environment with a young and dynamic team
- Half-day Fridays!
- Possibility to combine work in the office (3 days/week) and home office (2 days/week).
- The Latest working equipment
- Chance to travel across the globe for events
If you are a persuasive and creative person, we want to meet you! Come to bring your ideas and join a multicultural team. A great work environment and real career opportunities are waiting for you in Barcelona.Apply Now