Are you an Online Marketing Expert with interest in identifying and applying the appropriate advertising solutions through a partnership with Media, Digital Marketing, and Online Advertising Agencies?
We offer you the chance to work with an interesting portfolio of advertisers in a B2B long-term relation.
Your duties will be based on 3 different roles: Product, Consultancy and Training
We help you become a specialist in AdWords using its tools and features, and being a consultant for your portfolio of clients, helping them obtain the most of the tool, improving their profitability.
To optimize campaigns analysing data for the follow up required from the client, upselling and promoting Google products among your listed clients, guiding them through the tool.
You will build up PPC campaigns and combine the products and features to implement creative ways to improve our Agency relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions.
You provide advice and to help Agencies achieve their best outcomes on their clients' advertising investment while positively communicating enthusiastically and actively with Agencies, achieving levels of customer engagement.
You will deliver against given targets, prioritizing and offering the best customer sales experience to Agencies.
You will coach and train your customer to get the best of their Online advertisement campaigns.
You match the requirements? This is our offer:
- Full time position (39h/week) with a long term contract
- Competitive salary: 30,000€ gross/year + up to 3,500€ gross/year in a VERY achievable bonus
- Relocation package offered? Of course!
- You can join our Free Gym Membership
- You will get 3 weeks deep training on Google AdWords and Sales, and further Google certifications and permanent mentorship by your coaches who will support and encourage you to develop your skills
- We provide individual career paths to grow within the project
- We are one of the world's largest provider of contact center services
- Engage in an excellent work environment and team building activities.
- We believe in a dynamic and international environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.