City Job Offers is an international recruitment agency based in Barcelona, that provides candidates from all around the world to big companies in Europe. We provide recruitment services within sales, marketing, account management and customer service positions. Our goal is to provide highly qualified international candidates that are willing to relocate and matches our Customer’s needs.
Our vision is to be the preferred Recruitment Agency, being present in the most relevant European cities by 2020.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist you will be
responsible for all operational Talent Acquisition activities for the company.
This will include managing sourcing channels and being in charge of the social
media, among others.
In general, tasks across this role may include:
· Being responsible for sourcing of the company via Digital Marketing
· Create digital content in order to increase SEO of the company
· Alignment of the goals of the company and customers’ needs
· Create a network in Europe in order to increase candidates’ volumes
· Find European candidates via new sources
· Manage all tasks related to recruitment: posting jobs, develop new evaluation techniques and filtering
· Keep within targets all KPI’s
· Advise accordingly to the goals of the company
· Participating in the formulation of strategic and long-term business plans
· Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
· Analyzing competitors and market trends
· Being aware of new trends in the Digital Marketing environment
· Self-motivated, diligent and detail oriented
· Team player, but able to work independent
· Eager to learn new skills and continuous improvement mindset
· Problem-solver: You have a problem-solving mindset and love solving challenges
· Degree level education, ideally in Digital Marketing or related sourcing subjects
· Proven recruitment experience in a multinational environment. 3-5 years of experience.
· Start: Immediate (depending on candidate options; December / January)
· Type: Permanent and full-time contract
· Working hours: 8 hours/day (flexible work schedule)
· Package: Competitive salary based on skills and experience
· Location: Barcelona, Spain
· Number of vacancies: 1Apply Now