Controller of subsidiaries
Permanent Contract - Full Time
About the company
CJP Group is a dynamic and fast growing company based in Andorra, Barcelona and Turkey. CJP invests in TMT, Entertainment, Retail and Real Estate industries. They offer airlines services including: connected digital services - advertising for entertainment content and hardware.
This position gives support to the financial department, and it’s the connection between the Accountant and Financial areas. You will act as advisor and consultant for the management team of different companies.
In dependence of the VP of Corporate Areas:
- Financial data analysis of the companies of the group and preparation of business statements for both recurrent and ad-hoc projects.
- Monthly budgetary control and analysis of performance including variance to budget, margin analysis, break even point analysis and project performance.
- Act as a liaison with the General Management of the subsidiaries in matters such as budgeting, forecasting, and controlling.
- Support the senior management in the preparation of different scenarios for medium- and long-term plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Fluent oral and written communication in English, Spanish and Catalan.
- Working experience with Excel, Powerpoint and Google Sheets.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an accountant/auditor combined
with a minimum of 2 years of experience as a controller.
- Experience in an international environment.
- Knowledge of consolidation of financial statements.
- Experience in forex hedging will be an asset.
- Working experience in SAP Business One will be an asset.
- Analytical vision
- Focus on objective
- Flexible and open-minded
- Great communication skills
- Remuneration based on knowledge and experience.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible retribution plan (health insurance, meal ticket, transport ticket, childcare voucher)
- Learning programs
- International environment with a young and dynamic team
- Smart work (Agile, lean management methodology)
- Free snacks, fruit, coffee and water
- Full-time position
- Flexible check-in time | 7 AM - 10 AM (8 hours/day)
- Fridays (intensive workday -optional-) | 7/8 AM - 2/3 PM
- Possibility to combine work in the office & home office
If you are excited to be part of a company that brings you expansion possibilities, take this job opportunity as a Controller of subsidiaries in Andorra!Apply Now