Chief Revenue Officer
Permanent - Full-time
We are hiring a Chief Revenue Officer based in Barcelona to pilot the Revenue management team of a leading digital services company in the travel sector. Your mission will be to improve and optimize the revenues of the company by creating a sustainable strategy for future growth and delivering accurate revenue projections.
Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) for Immfly, Barcelona
Immfly is an award-winning provider of next-generation Digital Services based in Barcelona. They enable airlines to broadcast premium entertainment content, shopping experiences, flight info, advertising and other services, at high streaming speeds, directly on passenger's personal devices. Immfly’s products and services reach millions of passengers across hundreds of destinations in Europe, Africa, Asia, North and South America.
- You have +5 years of experience in Revenue management and Pricing
- You have experience managing teams of analysis of revenue
- You are proficient in English (If you also speak Spanish is a plus!)
- You have a degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or Engineering
- You hold a proven track record in improving revenues
- You are proficient with numbers and analysis
- You have a great ability to work with complex revenue models
- You have experience in revenue management in the SaaS or technology industries. In the airline or hospitality industries are also valuable.
- You provide accurate analysis and reports
- You have good communication and leadership skills
- You have a keen interest in travel and travel tech
- Responsible for the performance, strategy and alignment of all departments within the organization that have any relation to revenue generation
- Be accountable for the revenue targets at a company level
- Decide on the optimal price structures of different products according to the relevant factors
- Ensure profitability of all customers and product/services categories, by growing revenue from the client base
- Identifying and delivering new revenue opportunities in our market
- Be aware of the status of the company budget targets and challenges in order to proactively take actions to mitigate any deviation
- You will ensure that the KPIs and OKRs of your department are achieved
- Be accountable for the MRR, ARR and revenue churn
- Communicate effectively revenue performances to the management committee
- Manage forecasting models combined with recent data and knowledge of customer behaviour to deliver accurate revenue projections
- Implement a tech strategy that delivers accurate data that can be used for decision-making
- Work with the Product team to propose improvements
- Work closely with the Sales team in supporting commercial proposals and Business Case building and analysis.
- Craft and execute a world-class SaaS sales strategy
- Work closely with the CFO in budgeting and forecasting
- Provide pricing analysis
- Analyse customer dynamics to maximize revenues
- Perform analysis of future trends including growth, seasonality, competitors' actions among others, and proactively define strategies to minimize threats and seize opportunities
- Provide support and trainings to the junior analysts
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Flexible Retribution Plan that allows you to choose between different options, according to your needs and preferences (health insurance, meal ticket, transport ticket, childcare voucher)
- Work in a modern office in Barcelona
- Flexible working hours and remote work options
- Cross-cultural experience in an international environment with a dynamic team.
- Company phone line and laptop
- Work on your personal development and take the next step in your career
- Be part of a talented, ambitious and dynamic C-level team
Are you ready to be directly involved in decision-making on the strategy and growth of the company? It's the perfect time to join Immfly as they continue shaping the future of in flight retail & entertainment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help you take the next step in your career. If you feel like you meet the requirements and are willing to join our great team, apply to this offer!