We all know getting to work can be hard: hop on the bus or the metro, walk for 20 minutes, get in your car to then find no parking spot,...
What if you could avoid all this? No traffic jams, no smelly metros and no races for a parking spot. How does this sound? Good? Then keep on reading.
We are looking for a customer representative to be part of a top-quality team. You will be giving support to a world-famous technological leading company as a Customer Service Agent.
At Home - German Customer Representative
• Take incoming user requests (via telephone, email ...), log call details into case management systems and provide response and resolution within SLA to customers.
• Aim for the highest Customer Satisfaction Surveys scores, actively updating customers with status and resolution progress reports. Their happiness is our happiness.
• Delivery of high caliber Customer Service on post-sales requests (delivery, warranties, refunds, ...)
• Inbound sales support and selling of products to increase revenue while ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Achieve sales goals set up on a quarterly basis while providing an excellent customer experience.
• Logging and following up on orders or requests.
• Capturing all required data elements in CRM as required by clients, policies and products.
We offer to you
• Full-time (39 hours/week) or Part-time contract
• Schedule for 39 hours: From Monday to Friday (1 or 2 Saturdays per month)
• Salary for 39 hours/week: 17.400 Euros gross/year + up to 2.400 Euros gross/year in bonus
• Opportunity to join an international team
You bring to us
• High/native speaker of German or French with fluent English
• Excellent communication skills in a variety of customer facing situations.
• Standout colleague.
• Previous experience in similar position is a plus.
• Positive and dedicated attitude.
• High motivation.
• Patience, flexibility and adaptability.
• Follow the security rules of the company