Are you passionate about IT? Here is your Technical Support Job in Barcelona (German-speakers)
Permanent Full Time
Do you have a technical background and you are looking for international experience in a fast moving and high tech environment? Great! Fulfil your dream and find a job today in sunny Barcelona! That’s exactly our job offer.
German-speaking B2B Technical Solutions Consultant
Welcome to an American corporation that provides Internet-related product services, including internet search, mapping, cloud computing software and advertising.
You will solve technical and usage doubts of consumers that are using the company’s products and services. You are happy to build long-lasting relationships with clients through product support and troubleshooting.
Join an exciting and successful team at the heart of the IT world. A multicultural team awaits you. Be part of the success of an exciting brand.
This is your new relocation job if
- You have native level German and you are fluent in English (spoken and written)
- You have a strong tech and engineering background
- You are comfortable with networks and digital environments
- You have excellent communication skills
- You like helping others with their technical issues
- You are open to learn everything about new technologies
- You can talk about technical issues in non-technical terms
- You can operate in (occasional) high pressure situations
- You are able to work in rotating shifts (Monday-Friday from 09:00 to 21:00; Saturday-Sunday from 09:00 to 18:00)
**Sales experience is a plus
Your day to day at work
- Support German-speaking clients through email, phone and chat channels
- Act like a B2B consultant capable of understanding customer’s business challenges and tailor a solution adapted to their need
- Assist with system laptops, wearable products or services related to their usage, such as System for smartphones or tablets and product objections
- Respond to incoming calls and email from users
- Manage effectively all incoming incidents in a proper customer service tone
- Gather information from customers and advise on client policies
Keywords to success
- Quick learner
- Full-time position (39 hours/week)
- Long term contract
- Inspiring and fun place to work
- Opportunity to join an international team
- Relocation bonus for #cityjobbers coming from abroad to cover your initial expenses
Do you imagine yourself smiling at this job in Barcelona? Then apply now in one step. Our recruiters look forward to your CV!Apply Now