Life is too short for someday! Fulfil your dream and find a job abroad today!
Barcelona Job Offers is a modern recruiting company specializing in international recruitment. We are waiting for you in Barcelona. Let our team advise you in which jobs your qualifications are sought. Whether you want to emigrate or just live abroad for a while, we are sure to have the right offers and get you in touch with the companies that are looking for your qualifications! Take your chance and apply today for a job as a marketing expert.
Dutch Agency Development Manager
As an Agency Development Manager, you will partner with an assigned portfolio of clients to help develop their first online advertising campaigns. You will consistently build outstanding campaigns that achieve your client's goals and ensure long term success.
• Serve as a trusted consultant with customers to onboard and optimize their online advertising campaigns.
• Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to our customers.
• Drive revenue growth with existing clients and upsell additional products and platform features.
You bring to us
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Native level of Dutch
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
• years of proven consultative sales or account manager role
• Basic understanding of all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, communicating, negotiating, and the ability to sell based on value - not price
• Cloud-based services, social media, computers, mobile devices, and more importantly, how they all work together knowledge desirable.
• Knowledge and/or experience in Google Adwords platform
• Approach solutions to complex challenges with an analytical and creative mindset.
• Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
• Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written.
• Self-starter/independent; have the ability to manage themselves without too much downward management/direction.
• Proactive; go-getter attitude and self-motivated to achieve personal goals and goals set for the team.
• Organized; has pipeline management and time management skills, and can distinguish what tasks need prioritization.
• Ability to iterate and do above/beyond what is expected.
• Coachable in the moment; provide feedback/suggestions/recommendations and able to incorporate and iterate sales pitch and positioning.
We offer you
• 3 weeks of intense introduction training and specific sales training. All training will be conducted in English and will take place during normal working hours.
• Salary: 30,000€ gross/year + up to 3,500€ gross/year in bonus
• On-going Google Certifications & Education.
• A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
• Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests.
• Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
• Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.
• Monday to Friday.
• Long Term Contract.
• Relocation Package.
Do you imagine yourself working at this job in Barcelona? Then apply now in just a few clicks. Our recruiters look forward for your CV!