Sales & Account Management
Are you an Account Manager focused on driving profitability through proactive management?, We are looking for you!
About the Job
Location: Barcelona, Spain
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you! This is an exciting opportunity with a leading sales organization.
As an Inbound Sales Representative, your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will acquire new customers by providing strategic guidance on how to start a successful jurney into specific products, platforms and services. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your clients.
· Serve as a trusted consultant with customers to onboard their firsts steps on the use of a delicate range of products and services.
· Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience.
· Provide strategic recommendations to customers in order to achieve their business goals, including upselling additional products and platform features.
Education and Experience
· - 6 months year sales or marketing experience with a proven record of achieving sales goals.
· - University Degree or equivalent practical experience
· - Unbeatable communication skills, both oral and written.
· - Native level of German and High Level of English
· - Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills.
· - Experience in an advertising sales, business development, and/or online media environment.
· - University coursework in business, communications, or marketing principles.
· - Knowledge of traditional and digital media and its competitive landscape.
· - Understanding of unique challenges that small businesses face in marketing online
Conditions and Benefits
3 weeks of intense introduction training over specific sales skills. All training will be conducted in English and will take place during normal working hours.
A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services
Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
Monthly salary with aggressive performance-based bonus
Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
Monday to Friday
Long Term Contract
Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)
ABOUT THE CLIENT & INDUSTRY
The client account that you will service specializes in assisting local entrepreneurs in understanding how to harness the power of the Internet. Using our client's online advertising toolbox and knowledge of small business and digital advertising markets, you will deliver a beautifully simple, intuitive experience that enables small and medium businesses to grow online.