3D Printer Remote Tech Support with German (Barcelona based)
Are you passionate about 3D printing and interested in working for the world's leader in personal systems and Inkjet Technology? Great! We are in search of native German-speakers to provide remote Tech Customer Support. Empower your digital skills while gaining a privileged know-how of the IT market with this Job Offer!
German-speaking 3D Printer Remote Tech Advisor (based in Barcelona)
Welcome to a top business company in IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. This is a multicultural company with employees from over 29 different nationalities. They offer a great work environment with true career progression.
Play your part at a global company that is leading the next industrial revolution by changing how the world designs and manufactures. Join a motivated and successful team in Barcelona and enter the world of 3D printing technologies with this job for German-speakers!
Together with your colleagues at the Remote Support Engineers (RSE) team, your mission is to deliver 3D Solution Services from Barcelona Care Center.
This is your new job in Barcelona if
- You have native level German and you are fluent in English (oral and written)
- You are passionate about technology and 3D printing
- You are happy to work in the IT industry
- You are open to learn everything about 3D Printing technology
- You have great communication skills, coupled with empathy
- You have the ability to work collaboratively in an ethnically, linguistically, and culturally diverse environment
- You are EU resident or you have a valid work permit
***Previous experience in a similar position is a plus!
Your day to day at work
- Support the end customers (3D service bureaus & enterprise customers), channel partners and client's Service workforce on the resolution of 3D Printers technical issues
- Accelerate the adoption of client's products by building a competitive advantage through a lean support experience in the 3D printing market
- Deliver remote support in order to resolve the technical issues of customers, identifying, if needed be, the parts required and the convenience of sending a Field Services Engineer (FSE) to repair the product onsite
- Provide quick and effective remote resolutions and great customer experiences
- Work closely with Contact Center Agents, Competency Center Engineers and Field Support Engineers to ensure that the right solution is given at the right time
- Engage with customers over remote tools (telephone, email and remote access SW) and follows up until the issue is resolved
Keywords to success in Technical Support
- Organizational skills
- Time management
- Problem solver
- Permanent contract and full-time position (working schedule: 09:00 to 18:00)
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Dynamic and young approach to work
- Modern offices, located in the heart of Barcelona: @22 district, close to the beach, public transport, Glories shopping mall and restaurants
- High possibilities to grow inside the company
- Relocation bonus for #cityjobbers coming to Barcelona from another country (within Europe) to help with your initial expenses
- Free weekly and after work activities
If it sounds like you, apply now with the click of a button and jump into the tech industry with this Job Offer!