- Take incoming user requests from employees (via telephone, email, voicemail, chat)
- Log call details onto case management systems and provide response and resolution within
SLA to customer.
- Solve technical requests/ incidents.
- Maintain knowledge and expertise associated with Blackberry-, Android-, iPhone und
Windows Devices, MS Office, SAP, Print-Queue / Print Driver and many others.
- Follow progress / close service requests to a satisfactory conclusion on call management
- Proactively update customers with status and resolution progress.
- Monitor / progress all open queries in queue.
- Escalate potential service issues to appropriate level.
- Ensure contractual SLA is maintained.
- Achieve an excellent customer satisfaction level.
- English native speaker or High level of English + native speaker of Spanish or Portuguese
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good IT knowledge
- Windows environment literate,
- 1 year in a customer service environment, preferably technical support
- Excellent customer care knowledge and awareness
- Team player
- Responsible and independent work habit
- Flexibility with the rotating working hours and night shift.