The StructuredWeb vPMM will work directly with partners within a targeted geography to streamline partner onboarding, ensure partner familiarity with the program and materials, engage in partner support, and to help customize marketing for top tier partners. The VPMM acts as a primary marketing focal point and ensures that the partner is taking full advantage of all marketing opportunities and partner programs.
StructuredWeb vPMM’s will utilize StructuredWeb’s Project Management Tool to track specific milestones, set and keep specific SLA’s per partner, and to run a QA survey per partner at specific points during the program.
- Consult channel partners to learn more about our solutions answer their questions and help them understand the value of StructuredWeb for their channel networks.
- Conduct discovery calls with channel partners; understand their unique requirements and priorities.
- Plan targeted marketing campaigns, consisting of ready-made digital marketing tactics, such as email, social media, events and webinars.
- Analyze campaign metrics and review detailed reports to optimize future marketing activities.
- Manage day-to-day partner relationships through conference calls and presentations.
- Become an expert in channel marketing. Serve as a highly knowledgeable point of contact for StructuredWeb’s solutions and channel marketing methodology.
- Work with channel partners to identify and develop a plan for delivery of inbound services amongst their clients and prospects.
- Prior experience with marketing automation, digital marketing, email, online, social, etc is very important.
- Studies with emphasis communications, marketing, advertising, computer science, or related field
- 1-2 years of marketing experience preferred
- Deep knowledge and interest in digital marketing, marketing strategy, and business analytics.
- Excellent communication skills and customer engagement
- Strong understanding of marketing and sales with the ability to consult clients on channel marketing and B2B marketing strategies
- Must be smart and business savvy with consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
- Support an on-going customer relationship to maximize acquisition and retention.
- Highly organized with strong project management skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and writing skills are required
- Professional and pleasant phone demeanor