- Native language: German with French knowledge
Integrated in the sales team you should be a dynamic and motivated self-starter with strong communications and teamwork skills. In this position you will be responsible to manage a provided set list of SMB Accounts in order to generate new business opportunities and grow assigned installed base of Business Accounts.
At the beginning, you will be assigned a portfolio of companies in order to do a profiling of them and identify potential business. You must be able to identify and qualify prospects and decision makers in the target companies and develop B2B relationships.
- Execute and achieve sales quota and targets.
- Identification and qualification of prospects and deciders in the targeted companies
- Focus on driving profitability through proactive management.
- Track, manage, and report ongoing activity relative to sales pipeline.
- Reviewing level of client satisfaction and escalating issues when necessary.
- Communicate client feedback to appropriate parties for follow upon potential business.
- Timely response and resolution of incoming customer or partner calls regarding, customer inquiries and request.
- Prepare commercial and technical service proposals and ensure such proposals are technically and commercially sound.
- Advanced level of English + the language market
- Strong communication skills.
- Solid Sales Background.
- Achievement and goal oriented.
- Good computer skills.
- Previous experience in Sales B2B.
- Previous experience working with channel is a plus
- Motivated and self-starter