- Identify and connect priority accounts with appropriate campaign programs.
- Identify and progress leads.
- Establish first contact with prospects.
- Lead Generation via inbound and outbound calls.
- Ensure effective call handling. (solving issues and challenges, maintain product knowledge)
- Support and contribute to sales and marketing campaigns and understand campaign objectives.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Goal-oriented and determined to reach set targets.
- Driven to develop in-depth knowledge about the products and markets. Demonstrated negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous and changing work environment.
- College Degree within the field.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.