- Provide first class customer satisfaction at all times and do whatever is necessary to support our customers
- Handle incoming customer contacts (via telephone, e-mail, chat or any other means – like Social media), log call details onto call tracking systems and perform call follow ups according to procedures.
- Perform outbound contacts (via telephone, email or any other means) in response to generated issues and update information onto call tracking system according to procedures.
- Ensure correct presentation of the customer’s corporate and brand images in all interactions. You will be representing brands such as Salomon, Wilson and Arc’teryx
- Attend all trainings and certify at Online Academy to prove expertise and understanding of all topics relevant to the service.
- Provide pro-active feedback to team leaders regarding new solutions, potential escalations or service issues in order to pro-actively find solutions in cooperation with the company.
- Enrich and localize the knowledge database from new incoming contacts
- Native language: German
- Fluent English
- Team player
- Active listening skills
- Supportive person
- Outgoing and open minded